They derived from Single Fin model, but using different hanging system to go vertical!
Then Surf4Home wall support are perfect mostly for those who want to display a surfboard vertically at different height thanks to the special and easy hanging system.
Do not leave your board hidden anymore, hang it on the wall with our surf wall rack so you can let it become a piece of furniture for your home or your store!
All Surf4Home® surf wall rack are engraved by laser with our official logo and proudly handmade in Italy.
Then you will receive our certificate of authenticity and a small gadget Surf4Home branded.
In other words, each wall support is slightly different from each other, therefore we can guarantee the authenticity of our handcrafted products. See our factory!
In conclusion, the video below explains how you can simply mount our vertical surf rack on the wall.
Now you can decorate your home with a made in Italy real design creation.
Finally, we ship instructions to mount our surf wall rack and template to make perfectly the holes in the wall.
All our creations are handmade in total respect for nature and to last over time. We do not use any chemical additive or .
Please look at the surf rack photos to check real measures and the other shabby chic finish model!
Here below the main features of our “Single Fin” vertical surf rack :
- Completely handmade surf rack;
- Ultra-Resistant and finest selected non-glued American Western Yellow Pine hardwood;
- Easy to install, only few screws and NO VISIBLE HOLE with our special vertical hanging system (watch the video below);
- Realized with special design and shape to better adapt to your home decor;
- We choose only Eco-sustainable wood coming strictly from forests with controlled growth;
- All mounting hardware included.
|Easy mount and fantastic design for my home||
I chose these Italian handmade racks on the internet, but I did not know this brand. From the photos they looked very nice, but live they are even better, I recommend 100%
The shipment took a few days, but it was absolutely worth it!